All my girls loved this and it was so simple and easy to make. All you need is...
For the wand is:
- String about 1m long
- Two sticks
- A couple of washers or a bolt.
For the bubble mixture:
- We used our spare washing bowl I bought for the girls to play with.
- About 3 tablespoons of Washing up liquid (We used Fairy but you could experiment with the other brands out there).
- 1 tablespoon of Glycerine
- A pint (half a litre) of water
To make your own giant bubble wand tie one end of your string to one of your sticks
Thread your washers or bolt onto the string.
When that is done tie, two-thirds of the way down your string, the second stick to the string. Then tie end of the last third to the first stick so when it is held up it makes a triangle shape a bit like the one in the photo...
Add the washing up liquid, water and glycerine to the washing bowl (or whatever container suitable that you chose to use). Mix gently but thoroughly then...
PLAY! It might take a few times getting used to it, be gentle and patient and eventually you will get GIANT BUBBLES!
Try to make the bubble wand different sizes and see how big you can make your bubbles grow!