Father's day is close, Sunday 21 June! Have you got him a present yet?
Every year it's difficult thinking of what to buy, my girls are looking for presents to get their dad at the moment, when I was asked if I'd like to give away one of these Smart phone projectors. They are made by Qwerkity and don't just to these but loads of unusual gifts for father’s day! It gave me so many ideas!
This smartphone projector particularly stood out for me (I wouldn't mind one myself) it just looks so fun and guess what! I have one to give away to one of my readers!
How cool would it be having your own mini cinema in your own home! It seems simple to use from what I can see, something that anyone could use. It's compatible with all smartphones so now you can watch your YouTube films and Netflix on a big screen instead of small!
So how can you enter this give away?
All you have to do is:
- Comment on this blog post with your idea for the best Father's day present
- Click on the Rafflecopter link below and complete as many entries as you like.
Please tweet and share this competition with your friends and visit An Ordinary Life?'s Facebook Page!
This competition will run until Friday 19th June 12am.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 12am on 17th June 2015 and run until 12am on 19th June 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for one Smartphone Projector from Qwerkity.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced 20th June 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through An Ordinary Life's social media pages.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The prize will be sent out to the winner direct from Qwerkity.
- All efforts will be made so that it is received in time for Father’s Day but it cannot be guaranteed.